About Me

I hope you enjoy what I share and that you will leave me some nice feedback.

03 July 2012

Just Graduated!


I wanted to scrap my middle son's graduation announcement before we got to far off and I forgot about it! :)

 I used a sketch from Scrapbooks and Cards Today and did a post on it for Paper Studio.

I wanted to use scraps from some of my favorite papers at work, so I have G45 and Teresa Collins along with Bazzill Basics.  We also just got in the new Hexagon Die-Namics from My Favorite Things (LOVE this die!!!!) and I wanted to do something with it.  Since I can't use much "froo froo" (embellishments) on his pages, I stuck with the hexagon shapes.

I think I will use this sketch again sometime in the future.  Here is the original sketch from the spring 2012 bonus sketches on the SCT site:








No comments:

Post a Comment